Google Scholar can be configured to show you when an article is available through the C.O.D. Library.
To use this service:
1. Click on the "Scholar Preferences" link from the main Google Scholar page:
2. In the "Library Links" section, enter "college of dupage" and click "FindLibrary."
3. Check the box next to "College of DuPage Library - Find This@C.O.D."
4. Click the "Save Preferences" at the top, right portion of the preferences page.
5. Return to the main Google Scholar search page and begin searching.
6. When you are searching, a "Find This@C.O.D." link will appear next to articles titles that are available through the C.O.D. Library.
7. Follow these links for options for accessing the article.
For more information about using Google Scholar to access articles available through the Library, see the Google Scholar Library Links page or call the Library Reference Center at (630) 942-3364.